Everyone likes cookies (and if you don’t, sorry, but you’re wrong). However, not everyone wants to indulge in the mounds of sugar most cookie recipes call for. If that sounds like you, this quick and easy chocolate chip CBD bites recipe might just hit the sweet spot.
It’s also a great way to introduce a little fun into your daily CBD regimen. Take them to go, or share with your friends. After all, who can say no to a guilt-free CBD treat?
Before you share: Make sure the recipient is okay with hemp-derived CBD. It’s pretty widespread at this point, but there’s a lingering stigma in some social circles. Consider using this as an opportunity to educate your peers about the benefits of non-intoxicating hemp extracts. You might change someone’s life for the better.
But enough talk, let’s dig in!
Make Your Chocolate Chip CBD Bites
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make your own Chocolate Chip CBD Bites. Feel free to change things up with similar ingredients to account for personal tastes. Get creative!
- ⅓ cup of maple syrup
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of oats
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- ⅔ cup of coconut shreds
- 3 droppers of Hemplucid Vegan Water Soluble CBD (adjust as desired)
- Set aside your CBD and chocolate chips and combine everything else in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the chocolate chips and desired amount of Water Soluble CBD.
- Roll the completed mixture into balls and place them on a plate or tray.
- Store in the fridge to firm or enjoy as-is.
Share Your CBD Recipe with the Community
If you try our chocolate chip CBD bites recipe, find us on Instagram and let us know what you think. Share your Mass Apothecary CBD creations on social media by tagging us and using #TheMassApothecary. Who knows, you might end up featured on our page!
Want more CBD recipes and CBD educational articles? Check out the other CBD articles and recipes on our blog.